Speaking on the first Sunday of Lent at St. Peter’s Square, Pope Francis urged all Christians to carry and read the Bible with the same dedication and frequency as they do their mobile phones.
- 700 Club: Syrian Christians Hunted by Radical Jihadists
- CBN: French Holocaust Survivor Murdered in Paris
- 700 Club: North and South Korea Announce Historic Summit: How It Could Affect Trump-Kim Talks
- CBN: White House Doctor Tapped to Run Veterans Affairs – And the Reaction Is Mixed
- 700 Club : Facebook Makeover: What Changes the Social Media Giant Is Making to Its Privacy Tools