“What would happen if we treated the Bible like we treat our cellphone. Think about this. The Bible always with us, close to us!” That’s the question posed by Pope Francis to pilgrims in St. Peter’s Square on the First Sunday of Lent.
- 700 Club: Syrian Christians Hunted by Radical Jihadists
- CBN: French Holocaust Survivor Murdered in Paris
- 700 Club: North and South Korea Announce Historic Summit: How It Could Affect Trump-Kim Talks
- CBN: White House Doctor Tapped to Run Veterans Affairs – And the Reaction Is Mixed
- 700 Club : Facebook Makeover: What Changes the Social Media Giant Is Making to Its Privacy Tools